Code Enforcement – Report a Violation

View from SVCIf you believe a violation of the Building or Zoning (Land Use) regulations or ordinances of the Town has occurred or is occurring, please call the Town’s Code Enforcement Officer, Kevin Goodhue, at 802 442-1037.  The Code Enforcement Officer may also be reached at  Please include your name and contact information when e-mailing a complaint regarding a violation. Anonymous e-mail complaints will not be investigated by the Code Enforcement Officer.